Evidence shows that a child’s experiences shape who he or she becomes as an adult. At Prevent Child Abuse America, we work year-round to provide the safe, stable, and nurturing relationships and environments that help children succeed and communities thrive. We do this through:
- Healthy Families America®, our signature, evidence-based home visiting program, which assists more than 70,000 families each year;
- Proactive policy and lobbying efforts in Washington, DC, as well as state capitols, to advance family-friendly legislation such as the Child Abuse and Prevention Treatment Act;
- A nationwide state chapter network that provides direct services to families across the country;
- Public engagement and impact campaigns, including Pinwheels for Prevention, to raise awareness of child abuse and neglect; and
- Innovative research that drives our field forward.
Please consider making a donation to Prevent Child Abuse America. Together, we can prevent child abuse, America—because childhood lasts a lifetime.
If you want to make Prevent Child Abuse America a beneficiary in your estate planning, please include our tax ID/EIN: 23-7235671. Our legal name is Prevent Child Abuse America, and our mailing address is 228 South Wabash Avenue, 10th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604.
For any other questions on planned giving, or to get information on donating stocks or mutual funds, or other atypical donations, such as donating your old car, please contact Kelly Christopher at email@example.com or 312.663.3520, ext. 811.
Offline contributions can be made by mailing a check to:
Prevent Child Abuse America
228 South Wabash Avenue, 10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604
Prevent Child Abuse America is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Prevent Child Abuse America’s tax ID/EIN number is 23-7235671. For more information, please contact Kelly Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.663.3520, ext. 811.
Online purchases are processed through iATS Payments Customer Portal.
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter and we’ll make sure you never miss out on any of the great things going on at Prevent Child Abuse America.