This Holiday Season, Give the Gift That Lasts a Lifetime
Evidence shows that a child’s experiences shape who he or she becomes as an adult. This holiday season, give the gift that lasts a lifetime by making a contribution in the name of friends, family, and loved ones.
At Prevent Child Abuse America, we work year-round to provide the safe, stable, and nurturing relationships and environments that help children succeed and communities thrive. We do this through:
- Healthy Families America®, our signature, evidence-based home visiting program, which assists more than 70,000 families each year;
- Proactive policy and lobbying efforts in Washington, DC, as well as state capitols, to advance family-friendly legislation such as the Child Abuse and Prevention Treatment Act;
- A nationwide state chapter network that provides direct services to families across the country;
- Public engagement and impact campaigns, including Pinwheels for Prevention, to raise awareness of child abuse and neglect; and
- Innovative research that drives our field forward.
So, for the aunt who has everything, that hard-to-shop-for father-in-law, and anyone else who needs some holiday cheer, give the gift that lasts a lifetime: support Prevent Child Abuse America on their behalf.
Together, we can prevent child abuse, America—because childhood lasts a lifetime.
If you want more information on atypical donations, such as stock or mutual fund gifts or estate planning, please get in touch with us.
Offline contributions can be made by mailing a check to:
Prevent Child Abuse America
228 South Wabash Avenue, 10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604
Prevent Child Abuse America is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Prevent Child Abuse America’s tax ID number is 23-7235671. For more information, contact email@example.com or 312-663-3520.
Online purchases are processed through iATS Payments Customer Portal.
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter and we’ll make sure you never miss out on any of the great things going on at Prevent Child Abuse America.